DESIGNER ON CALL 1 WEEK
Do you have a lot of great ideas but need help honing in on your design plan and making decisions? Or maybe you have a lot of awesome ideas but you are afraid to pull the trigger because of mistakes that you've made before? Whatever it may be- we're here to help!
How it works:
- For our Designer on Call service, Heather will help with whatever items you'd like. Want to bounce ideas off of her, send photos of furniture/decor you are considering? She'll give an honest and professional opinion to help you know whether or not it is right for your space (or send alternatives) so that you don't make those costly mistakes. You select the time block that suits you best.
- Once payment is received, Heather will send an introduction e-mail and ask for a "Honey-Do" list. We typically can accomplish about 5 question areas per week.
- Heather will work with you via e-mail, text, Pinterest collaboration, phone call or Zoom chat during the business hours of Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. EST.
- Bring all of your design questions. She will work her way down your “things to tackle” list and cover as many questions as possible within the time limit you selected.
*Renders and concept boards are not included in this service but can be added for an additional fee at any time.
*The Designer on Call Service is valid for 4.5 hours of online/remote work. Heather will track these hours and alert you to when these hours have been fulfilled. After hours have been fulfilled, another package can be purchased or Heather will provide a custom quote.
*This is remote/online work only. Traditional design clients should contact us for quotes.
How have other people used this service?
- New home builds- with so many questions around sourcing plumbing, lighting, fixtures, ect.
- Choosing and ordering furniture that works best in a room.
- Choosing art for rooms.
- "Take me shopping," where Heather can provide on-demand advice while you are shopping.
- Re-arranging or re-purposing existing furniture from various rooms in the home.
- Accessorizing and styling new or existing decor.
- Purchasing and sourcing new furniture.
Sometimes we just need help on-demand. Would this rug look great in my space? I need help with new home selections. Or maybe just a professional opinion so you can finally stop rearranging all of the furniture.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All sales are final and non-refundable.
We strive to ensure that each client is happy with their design. If you are unhappy with the final design, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll get it right.